24option – For Predictable Binary Option Trading
24option is a trading platform that provides online binary three-fold trading interface to deal with an array of financial instruments. The investor friendly trading platformis equally useful for both the novice as well as the experienced traders. It is possible for investors to get up to 85% return in a matter of minutes. The risks and rewards are known prior to the investment. In 24option, liabilities and exposures are managed carefully and guaranteed profits are paid.
• A binary option, also known by the names digital or fixed option, offers a fixed return that is determined at the time of the contract. Currently, the three instrument types offered by 24option are High/Low, One Touch and Boundary.
• The prescribed minimum deposit with which an investor can start trading is $200 or equivalent of one of the permissible trading currencies.
• 24option allows investors to trade in commodities like gold, silver and oil.
• The global stocks that investors can trade on at 24Option include Vodafone, Lloyds, British Petroleum, Barclays, Google, Apple, Telefonica, and France Telecom, among many others.
• The major indices that are supported for trading at 24option are FTSE-100, DAX-30, Dow Jones, Nasdaq Composite, IBEX- 35, CAC 40, S&P 500, Nikkei 225, SMI FUTURE and MIB-40 FUTURE.
• The minimum investment amount for a single option is typically $24. However, this amount varies from country to country for different currencies.
• As far as withdrawal is concerned, the minimum amount that can be withdrawn is $10. One withdrawal per month is free. For additional withdrawal in the same month a fee of $30 is levied.
• In case the option expires at the target price, 24option will return 100% of the initial investment to the client. 24option typically returns 85% when an option expires “In the Money” and 15% for “Out of the Money“.
24option is a great online binary options trading platform because of the three-fold trading interface and relatively low minimums for trading and depositing.