Forex the foreign exchange market as it is commonly called has increased its transparency and is more accessible to investors worldwide. In earlier times, the market was only beneficial to private entities like banks, financial institutions and other major corporations that had above a certain amount of collateral to invest.
Amazingly the privatization in the past has not hurt the Forex market in any way as far as stability. In fact, it is among the largest and most important financial markets in the world. The reason that it has increased in standings is that it now allows for anyone to actively trade. There have been a few notable changes that make trading on Forex much more appealing and those options are Touch Options and Boundary Options. When the stock markets were flat lining and sporadic throughout the recent downturn in the economy, Forex was the only one that was not affected. It was business and profits as usual. Even now the market continues to expand and increase its profits. The updated version of trading is much more convenient than the classical form of trading.
Touch options and Boundary options
The online trading system only allows the investor to trade through forex or by binary means. Many brokers have already anticipated and made available a more diversified way of trading through binary methods. These methods are Touch Options and Boundary options.Touch options allow for the trader or investor to have an easier time navigating around the trade industry. They require a minimal investment of time the yield is as high if not higher than traditional trading but you dont have to waste a huge amount of time if you are trying to make some quick money. By far the most appealing incentives about these options is that they have a quicker turnover time. This means that with the touch and boundary options, your profits remain high without having to drag out the analysis process.
As of the moment, there arent a lot of brokers who currently offer the touch and boundary options for trading. Since these methods are so popular, it is only a matter of time before more brokers will jump on the bandwagon and offer them as well. In the touch options market there is a goal price and the only thing that the investor has to do is to decide whether or not the market price will reach the goal price or not. That goal price can be a higher or lower price so that there would need to be an increase or decrease to match it. There is also a time frame that is usually set in place. That time frame is fairly short. It can be anywhere from a few minutes to no greater than a few days. This is the time period you pick when you choose your Touch or No Touch option.
To start trading with trade touch options you can only use these steps
- Pick your assets. There are many different assets to choose from and they include currency, commodities, indices and stocks.
- Make a choice selection. If you feel that the market will meet your goal price within the given time frame- pick Touch. If you do not believe that the goal price will be met pick No Touch.
- Enter the price. Click the buy button. Once you input those details a calculation for the amount of return on your investment will be displayed for both scenarios. If the option you chose ends in the positive you have won and if it ends in the negative or short of money you have lost.
Boundary options features
If you choose to do the boundary option, there is already a set price. What you have to do is to choose whether or not the interval will fall within a certain range or fall outside of a certain range for the goal price. It does not matter if the difference in range is negative or positive or lower or higher. The interval just needs to be within (IN) or outside (OUT) of the ranges you have selected. Just like the touch options, there is already an expiring time set. Make sure you look at it before you make your IN/OUT selections.
Steps for Boundary options trading
- Choose the asset you want. Many brokers allow you to use boundary options for currencies, indices, stocks and commodities.
- Pick IN or OUT. Decide if you feel the price will fall within the range of the interval within the time of expiration or if you feel the price will be outside of the range without the time frame. There is a live market price, the upper limit price and a lower limit price shown and this will allow you to make a more informed decision about the current state of the market.
- Next input the amount of investment you want to make into the option. This will generate different payout predictions depending on the outcome. Once you have made you investment choice, click on buy and you are all set.
Where to Trade Touch options and Boundary options
Anyoption.com – Trade various Forex, Indices, Stocks, Commodities. Payout is between 65 -71 % and “out of money” refund is between 15 %. Minimal initial deposit is 100$. (USA Traders Are Accepted)
24options.com – Trade various Forex, Indices, Stocks, Commodities. Payout is between 70 -85 % and “out of money” refund is between 0 – 15 %. Minimal initial deposit is 200$. (USA Traders Are Accepted)
OptionsFair.com – Trade various Forex, Indices, Stocks, Commodities. Payout is between 70 -85 % and “out of money” refund is between 0 – 15 %. Minimal initial deposit is 200$.
TradeRush.com – Trade various Forex, Indices, Stocks, Commodities. Payout is between 70 -85 % and “out of money” refund is between 2 – 15 %. Minimal initial deposit is 100$. Traderush also offers a unique 60 Second trading feature! (USA Traders Are Accepted)